GARFIELD MEETS THE REAL WORLD IN 3D!
Garfield GO is a brand new augmented reality treasure hunt game, featuring everyone’s favorite lasagna-loving cat! Odie has scattered Garfield’s comic collection and buried treasures around the world — Help Garfield get them all back, while scavenging for hidden chests along the way! Don’t think it’ll be that easy to get Garfield off the couch. You’ll need to prepare his favorites foods to entice him to help you find these treasures.
Collect and trade in trinkets found to redeem them for more rewards! Earn special badges by achieving certain tasks during your adventures. Visit nearby Bistro mini-games on the map to test your memory skills and win prizes!
- FIND treasures outside in the real world
- FEED Garfield his favorite foods to help locate chests
- BUILD & COMPLETE your comic collection
- COLLECT rare comics, including exclusive Jim Davis’ Favorites
- WIN prizes from mini-games locations near you
- TRADE trinkets collected & REDEEM them for rewards
- EARN special badges by completing achievements
ATTENTION TREASURE HUNTERS AND SCAVENGERS! If you enjoy geocaching or playing other location-based games, you’ll love Garfield GO!
NO TREASURE IN YOUR AREA YET? NO PROBLEM! If there are no treasure chests nearby, an Airdrop Request will automatically be sent to notify us once you launch the game. We will drop treasures in your area as soon as we can, then let you know once they are ready!
WHAT IS AUGMENTED REALITY OR AR? Augmented reality is a new technology that allows for you to experience parts of the game in the real world! While playing Garfield GO, you can use your phone’s camera to look around and find Garfield pointing to a chest on the sidewalk or in a park. You could find him standing on your desk, sitting on a friend’s lap or even hanging out next to one of your pets! You’ll never know where Garfield will turn up next!
NEW FEATURES & UPDATES Visit our website to find out more about upcoming features and updates! http://www.garfieldgo.com/
- Mobile App:
- Requires iOS 8.0 or higher and runs on the following devices:
- iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Requires Android 4.0.3 or higher and runs on most Android devices